Friday, July 8, 2011

blurry deer pix

I don't know what it is about our back yard, but we frequently come home to find two or three deer relaxing in the grass at all times of the year.  Tonight it was two bucks with medium size antlers.  When I pulled in to the driveway they just sat there and did not look particularly concerned, so I kept my lights shining on them and gave Doug a call.  He grabbed my camera and snuck out the front door so that he'd be able to take some pictures without startling them.

These pictures are not the greatest, because the only light was from my headlights, but here you can sort of make them out sitting in the grass.



The one on the right got up first.

Then the one on the left started to get up.

They stood there for a few minutes before they ambled off.

No comments: