Monday, June 16, 2008

Clarinda Photos

I really enjoyed the six days that I spent in the lovely town of Clarinda, Iowa. It was a true small town experience. The Super 8 wasn't big enough to hold all of the musicians and people attending the festival so I got to stay at Ruthellen's house which is a beautiful old four square that was built in 1917. It was gorgeous both inside and out, with lots of Craftsman style details, including several stained glass windows, and I felt very fortunate to be staying there. It was a very cool house and Ruthellen was an awesome host.


I walked around quite a bit each day when I wasn't playing, and at night I would drive down to the Super 8 and attempt to get on the internet. It was a relaxing week in many ways. Here are some more pictures:





I don't know exactly what it is that the Lisle Manufacturing Company makes, but apparently it requires them to have a "creeper" department!

No comments: