Tuesday, May 10, 2005

CRUISE PHOTOS: Lisbon, Gibraltar, Monte Carlo


Lisbon May 4, 2005


Lisbon May 4, 2005



Looking down from the top of the Rock of Gibralter
May 5, 2005



The Monkeys of Gibralter
May 5, 2005
I neglected to charge my camera so I didn't get any shots of Barcelona yet. It's okay because we'll be going back there for another couple of days. I had fun just walking around. It's a very interesting city!
When we were in Cannes I had in-port manning which means that it was my turn to stay on the ship all day. For security reasons, a certain percentage of the ship's crew is required to stay on board at each port. I've been to Cannes a few times before, so it's okay. Plus we are doing the tender boats instead of docking and that can be a pain, especially in Cannes.


Monte Carlo May 10, 2005

No comments: