Well I made it through my month of daily postings, or daily drivel if you will. I have two blogs so if I didn't post here then I put something over on the house blog every single day this month. The latest exciting news over at at the house blog is that we now have gutters on our house.
Anyway, here are my conclusions from this little exercise that I gave myself for the month of July:
- Yaaay! I don't have to do it anymore!
- I'm glad I did it and it feels good to see a goal through to completion.
- I don't know how you daily bloggers do it year after year.
- I'm not sure, but I think that blogging might have just been a temporary hobby for me to amuse myself during a certain phase of my existence.
- That phase definitely seems to be over but I might not be be done with blogging just yet.
- I still enjoy reading other people's blogs more than I do writing my own.
- Goals are good.
- Life is good!