So I was just "tagged" by Sing Like Sassy. This has never happened to me before, but I've heard of it at least. It seems to be some kind of blogging game where, in order to be a good sport, you list seven things about yourself and then you list seven bloggers that you are going to tag and then you go write in their comment section that you've tagged them. It seems like a friendly enough little game. I hope people don't get bugged when I tag them. Who should I tag? I guess people from my link list would be convenient, for me anyway - but maybe not for them! So I apologize in advance if I've suddenly become a nuisance. I promise if I ever get tagged again, I'll go after random people that I don't "know" and see what happens but for now, the first seven people on my reading list, bozoette, candy sandwich, destination portland, scenic wheaton, looking2live, not yet a wino, and big piece of cake, hey this is a rather delicious sounding list......
you all are it!!!
Here are the official rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And here are the seven random/weird facts:
1. I'm slightly ambidextrous - I deal cards and money with my left hand and when my right hand gets tired of hammering nails, I rest it by switching to my left hand.
2. I really like going to the movies alone.
3. I had a paper route for a couple of years in elementary school.
4. When I was a kid I wanted to become a vagabond who rode the rails across the country and did odd jobs in strange towns for a living.
5. There was a period of about 5 years when, except for my shoes and underwear, I literally made everything I wore, including bathing suits and a winter coat.
6. When I was in college I used to drive my VW bug down sidewalks and across fields at 3:00 in the morning because it both alarmed and amused my friends (and me).
7. I like being way up in the air - in an airplane, skyscraper, or hot air balloon; on a mountain, ski lift, rollercoaster, or ferris wheel - you name it. I used to sit up in a tree and read books when I was younger.
So now it's time to go tag everyone.....